The mean ghost The mean ghost

I voted 0

Because i know how rubbish your work is. They're really wierd and confusing with unusual subjects. Man you must be as wierd and retarded as i thought lol.

FranciscoSoft responds:

As I know, im not retarded, so if you don't understand the content of this movie, you must be retarded.

Sprite Quest Part One Sprite Quest Part One

Oh my god

That is such a peice of shit lol. It is soo crap, no story line, nothing really happens and insanely bad graphics. Man i hope you didnt try and make that a good movie because if so, u clearly suck. The only good thing was that it made me laugh. I laughed so much, cos it was just so shit lol.

fight!!!!!!!!!!! fight!!!!!!!!!!!

Good movie

I love all stick fighting movies and thought your one was great, maybe some ideas for the future:
-Hand to hand combat can be fun
-Maybe voices instead of speech bubbles if u can manage
-Shorter more clear credits
-Much much longer. Good films are long
-Focus maybe on the one man as he kills the rest
-No need for the background music. Makes downloading too long
-3D work is great if you can manage any
They were just some ideas if you needed any. Great movie

Marble Game v:1 Marble Game v:1

Good Game

Love the game. Reminds me of a game i used to play for the commodore. Fun challenging and original. look forward to maybe seeing a level designer. good game

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Excellent addictive game

This is one of the best flash games i have ever played. This is because it is so addictive. At first i explored the map and tried all the different things and then went to the gym every day so i cud kick some ass. In the future it would be good to have a larger map with more places to explore. In some ways the game i am working on is quite similar to this. Good work, but keep at it.